Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Quinn veto

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Male Posts : 14422

Quinn veto - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quinn veto   Quinn veto - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 02, 2024 6:06 pm

God does this woman annoy the hell out of me! How about just being happy that she's not the replacement. You don't have to act all happy to Joseph, but what does it accomplish to shit talk Quinn? Oh wait, the veto ceremony is over so the HoH no longer gets respect, only when she's the HoH
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Female Posts : 12460

PostSubject: Re: Quinn veto   Quinn veto - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 02, 2024 8:19 pm

I honestly didn't think Quinn had the balls to do it to be honest. Now Leah is playing it up to Joseph that she didn't know anything about him going on the block and "didn't even think about that aspect of it." Then Joseph took the blame on himself because he didn't talk to Leah about it and bring up this possibility to her. But then Joseph said Quinn told him that Leah knew he was going to put up Joseph and did this anyway, she denied it and he bought it hook, line and sinker.

Later she went to Quinn to ask if he was upset because a lot of people are "proud of her" for sticking to her guns and not being intimidated (#1 being Angela of course). He said it does make things messy but they have to try to save Joseph. Then Joseph started to come into the HOH room, but Quinn and Leah were laying together (his head on her) and they asked for more time. Leah started laughing and broke it to Quinn that she lied to Joseph about knowing he would go up. I wonder what he's going to do now?

How long before Joseph starts more word vomiting to people? I mean even Tkor being dumb enough to tell Joseph she doesn't respect Quinn's decision will SURELY get back to him. Tkor wants to save Rubina AND Kimo, what better way to get the HOH advocating for one of them to be the target depending on who wins AI?

On a side note, I am so glad to see Joseph on the block to watch him spiral for a change. I also want to see how Angela gloms onto Leah now and won't give her any space to go make her rounds like she usually does freely. Angela is a game killer. Seeing how Leah would go out on a limb like that for Leah, I would 100% put her on the block next to Angela, and just tell Leah it is to make sure she is evicted, then send Leah out instead because she gets her hooks in those guys and they will do ANYTHING for her.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

PostSubject: Re: Quinn veto   Quinn veto - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 02, 2024 8:51 pm

Quinn is so full of shit. He didn't want veto used to make things easier for HIM. What's with the "we need to save Joseph" bullshit. Did you not learn from your last HoH? If you want to keep someone safe, don't fucking put them in a position to go home in the first place.

It will definitely be interesting to see how Jospeh performs in AI arena now that he can't throw the comp. Of course I guarantee that if he loses AI arena and someone does not go home, he will be harping in DR how he didn't want to win AI arena because it would show he could win things and he knew he was going to be safe based on his social game
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

PostSubject: Re: Quinn veto   Quinn veto - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 02, 2024 9:00 pm

It didn't take long for Quinn to throw Leah under the bus and tell Joseph he explicitly told her last night that Joseph was the renom should she use veto. This shit is just too funny. Both are glossing over the fact that Quinn put him up. It's not LEahs fault Joseph is up, it's Quinns. If either of them wanted Joseph to stay safe then they should have won veto themself or Quinn could have done the smart thing and put up T'kor to break up the Kimo/T'kor pair. That was the smart move.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

PostSubject: Re: Quinn veto   Quinn veto - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 03, 2024 1:43 am

Joseph already told Leah that Quinn said that, but she said she didn't know anyway. Joseph apparently believed her. He told her "his love for her is far beyond the game." It is almost sad the way she is playing these 2 idiots. She is just toying with their feelings. It is one thing to game people, but when men or women use actual feelings like this against someone it leaves a bad taste in my mouth. This isn't just flirting this is something more and SHE knows it. A couple of weeks ago she had people believing that she couldn't stand to be around Quinn because he "invades her personal space even when she tells him not to." Saying things like that to the women in the house is also a pretty shitty thing to do to someone in this situation, but she really doesn't care. I thought she was playing a great game before this week, but I think she is taking it too far at this point and I hope saving Angela will come back and bite her in the ass.

Yes, you are right, this was a stupid move for HIS game. Leah also thinks that this move is being well received by most of the house because once again she got on her soapbox and said she had to be true to her values and convictions and stand up for what she felt was right. Sure that sounds really good, but the hill she is deciding to die on is the hill of Angela all while screwing over 2 guys who would move heaven and earth to keep her safe. She also thinks this is some sort of BIG move or something as well. Quinn tried to tell her this wouldn't be an iconic youtube video move that she is thinking but she didn't believe that either.

She also isn't really thinking about those people who will not want to work with her because of the anchor she has around her neck named Angela. Now Angela is even saying (within earshot of others) that Leah actually has 2 votes because if she feels strongly about any vote at all, Angela will comply. Just wait until Angela extends that "2 vote option" to someone SHE wants to save. This makes her a duo with Angela, like it or not. Her hope to get more information from people is probaby going to result in less information. And when it gets around that her primary reason was the certain jury vote, she will be fast tracked to jury for that reason as well.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

PostSubject: Re: Quinn veto   Quinn veto - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 03, 2024 2:15 am

Wow, for someone who used to be so careful about her commentary, she just keeps getting worse every day at this point. Today she was talking to Joseph right after the veto meeting and told him she didn't respect Quinn's decision, which was already posted here. But then she talked to him again later in the day and he was very solemn and asking for votes. She told him to go out and win the AI arena (same thing Chelsie told him just prior to that). He said he wanted a backup plan in case he doesn't win it and she said she is very torn because 3 people she has worked with and have been loyal to her are on the block. He said he had Leah's vote and Cam's vote, and Quinn is advocating for him, but he doesn't have a vote. She said she had to think about it, etc.

Tkor then went to talk to Rubina and said that Joseph was having a hard time with this and she is upset that Quinn did this. Then she said "can you imagine being put on the block by your best friend?" Rubina said she couldn't and would be devastated if Tkor, Kimo or Tucker had put her up. Hello, Tkor! Did you sleep through last week when you put someone in your final 4 alliance on the block and then ignored his wishes about a renom? Did she forget she was aligned with the renom as well?

She bitches and complains to both Rubina and Kimo several times a day about how bad this is FOR HER to have her 2 best friends on the block. Well it isn't a picnic for either of them either. Looks like now Kimo could be the NEW target, but I haven't heard any talks that didn't involve Quinn, Leah or Joseph directly.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

PostSubject: Re: Quinn veto   Quinn veto - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 03, 2024 8:20 am

Here's the thing with Leah and these two idiots. She has made it perfectly clear to both of them that there is and never will be any type of romantic feelings for either of them. Yet they both continue to flirt and pursue her as if they are going to change her mind. On that alone I have no problem with what she is doing knowing they will do anyhting for her. If she was leading them on, it would be one thing, but that's not the case.

Here is all you need to know about T'kor after she bitched yesterday:

So she respects the move to save Angela but not the renom? They go hand in hand. Her and LEah are the only two HG's to have not been nominated this season. I hope ehoever the next HoH is notices that and puts them both up. The only ones I could see doing that is Chelsie or Cam, and Cam only because he would do whatever Chelsie tells him to do
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

PostSubject: Re: Quinn veto   Quinn veto - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 03, 2024 3:15 pm

Yes, Leah initially made that clear, but not anymore. She uses words like "love" and not in the platonic way. Quinn was talking about them outside the house yesterday saying he didn't want her to think he is not "driven" about his life just because he is not sure which way he is going yet. She assured him she didn't think that. He asked her if he could lay his head on her while they were in bed alone, and she said it was fine. If you watched the interactions in the last couple of days, it is not of someone who has set any type of boundaries at all.

With Joseph she did much the same thing. This is what I am talking about that leaves a bad taste in my mouth. She KNOWS these guys have feelings for her and she is acting like she has them for her as well. When she is with Quinn they make fun of Joseph and his feelings for her and then with Joseph they do this about Quinn. Playing someone for game purposes is part of the game, I get it. But this is just shitty. She had them both in the friend zone and Quinn still flirted but would even say he knew what it was, but SHE encouraged something else completely.

I listened to this conversation between Tkor and Kimo (Rubina had just left them) and I thought the same thing. I guess because Leah had a pow-wow after the veto meeting with most of the girls there and said that spiel about it being her value system and doing what was best for her and such that sold some of these people. I'm guessing Tkor wouldn't feel the same way if she had been on the block and Angela was saved before her.

When Rubina was with them they were actually planning who to start an alliance with next. According to Tkor, all the alliances she has been in were groups that just pulled her in and she really had no choices, but she is doing things different now. Seems I remember a few that were her original idea, but apparently she doesn't remember that. She is thinking they will pull in MJ, Leah and Chelsie to add to their threesome. She sees that as two even threesomes together which would supposedly be fair. MJ, Chelsie and Leah are not even a group. They might talk, but there is no group there at all. This is Tkor setting up her all girls alliances and making room for Kimo just in case he doesn't get evicted this week.

First I would like to know exactly how she thinks she is going to keep Rubina and Kimo both. Secondly, I'd like to hear her plan for evicting Quinn and Cam? She already said she doesn't want to ever win HOH again, so I guess she will run someone else's HOH for them.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

PostSubject: Re: Quinn veto   Quinn veto - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 03, 2024 5:25 pm

Not saying I agree with it, but this is funny. The thread itself is even funnier. Really shows the hypocrisy of some BB fans with the HG's they decide to like and dislike.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

PostSubject: Re: Quinn veto   Quinn veto - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 03, 2024 5:44 pm

I would like to point out that I hate this kind of behavior whether it is a man or a woman when real feelings are involved on one side. As far as Nicole, yes, I was a fan of hers in her first season and I don't think she was using Hayden, she actually liked him and he liked her. I think Cory was a fling for BOTH of them, so that doesn't bother me either.

What Leah is doing is borderline slutty and sleazy because she knows there is NO HOPE for anything following the show. She would probably meet them in a group setting or an afternoon for coffee, but I'm guessing that would probably happen once. Like you said, she had them in the friend zone and was complaining about Quinn invading her personal space to anyone who would listen, making people think he was some kind of predator or something. But now she has reeled both him and Joseph in and there is no doubt she knows EXACTLY what she is doing. She could have done this with friendship, but chose to go further.

Also Tkor is so proud and respects Leah using that veto which resulted in Joseph going up which she thought was unforgiveable, but if she were to listen to a couple of her conversations, I wonder if she would feel the same.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

PostSubject: Re: Quinn veto   Quinn veto - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 03, 2024 6:34 pm

Oh there were plenty in BB history. Look at Liz and Austin, she had no use for him and knew it. Here's a fucked up update on Liz and her sister, they started an Onlyfans channel where they do sexual shit to each other. I guess some people get off on that shit.

Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

PostSubject: Re: Quinn veto   Quinn veto - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 03, 2024 10:46 pm

ctown28 wrote:
Oh there were plenty in BB history.  Look at Liz and Austin, she had no use for him and knew it.  Here's a fucked up update on Liz and her sister, they started an Onlyfans channel where they do sexual shit to each other.  I guess some people get off on that shit.

Yep, and I couldn't stand them either. If I remember correctly, only 1 of them actually entertained his advances, but it doesn't matter it was still really shitty to do. As far as the Onlyfans channel with those girls, I am not surprised. It is sleazy, so it is right up their alley. Hey they can put their story out there as BB alumni who have become "famous" since so many people come on the show thinking they will be "famous" in one way or another. I mean Angela thinks she could maybe get a local talk show after this!
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

PostSubject: Re: Quinn veto   Quinn veto - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 04, 2024 5:11 am

Votes are going back and forth. Chelsie has been taking the temperature on the vote and balancing between Tkor/Rubina/Kimo and the rest of the house. She keeps telling Tkor she thinks they can send Joseph home and then tells Quinn they can keep Joseph in the house. She did a camera talk where she predicted Kimo wins AI arena and Rubina will be evicted and then Cam wins the physical HOH she is expecting, but that doesn't match the talks she is having with others.

They are still trying to build this all girls alliance of 6 and Chelsie even approached Angela about it. Of course Angela was completely down with it and was very excited. I am wondering if Chelsie WANTS this shit to get out because telling Angela anything this early would be very, very stupid and that is not her by any stretch. She also told MJ that Rubina is the glue that holds Tkor and Kimo together, which is strange. MJ said she is okay with the girls thing, but as long as Rubina is there she wouldn't feel safe at all and would rather have Cam with all of them.

They are going to try to solidify this all girls thing tonight, but I just don't see how this works at all. There are too many of these girls who don't trust each other in any way, shape or form. Leah is jealous of MJ's friendship with Cam. Chelsie is jealous of Cam's friendship with Leah AND MJ. Chelsie is jealous of Tkor and Rubina being so close. Tkor loves Leah, but seems to hate MJ because she doesn't stay away from Cam who doesn't even know Chelsie is interested in Cam. Leah will not want to let go of her lapdogs (Quinn and Joseph) and I would guess either her or Angela will be the ones to leak this information. If Kimo stays Angela will tell him. Leah will tell both Joseph and Quinn. This is going to blow up very quickly. In other words, there WILL be drama!

Oh, and Chelsie and Tkor both agreed that neither of them should try for HOH this week because they are both good with everyone. They want to space out their wins and be ready for the double. Throwing an HOH right now is REALLY stupid, so I don't know if this was Chelsie getting Tkor to back off for a bit or if she really means this.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

PostSubject: Re: Quinn veto   Quinn veto - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 04, 2024 8:09 am

Actually Angela may be able to get a local talk show out of it, even if it's just on the radio. People love local celebrities like that. Now if she had been talking about a late night national talk show then it's ridiculous the way some of these people set their sites (Remember in S12 when Enzo was going to go make movies with DeNiro?)

If an all girls alliance was going to work, it would have happened by now. How long have they been talking about doing this alliance? When it takes more time to plan "making it official" that should be the first clue that not everyone is on board and therefore will not work.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

PostSubject: Re: Quinn veto   Quinn veto - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 04, 2024 2:48 pm

Well the plans last night were to solidify it today, but then Tkor talked with Rubina last night about votes and pumping her up for AI, she said they need to wait to solidify something until after they see how is HOH. Suddenly she is also "open" to working with Quinn because she knows he really messed up this HOH but he still wants to work with her and she thinks he will listen to her from now on. I just don't get how her and Kimo keep turning to this guy when he has shit on them at every turn. It is like a moths to a flame or something.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

PostSubject: Re: Quinn veto   Quinn veto - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 04, 2024 10:29 pm

Well, that didn't take long. Angela is starting to make some plans of her own. She told Joseph she was voting for him to stay (without rechecking it with Leah first who is supposed to be in charge of her vote this week). She went to MJ and said that every time people get paired up they become a target. Then she said she thinks Leah is working with "them" (not sure who she is referring to) and she was "pressured" to use the veto by "them." She said that her and MJ could look out for each other and have each other's back moving forward. And for a change, MJ did a pretty good job (from what I read anyway) of handling this situation. She said she basically just plays the game from week to week. Angela said she does too. She said she doesn't plan too far ahead, she hopes for things to open up and become clearer. Then moved to not knowing what people are doing with votes this week.

Later Kimo actually finally campaigned to MJ and told her he knows she is a person of faith and he knows when she says something it should be believed because she doesn't lie. She just said "finally" to that. She told Kimo she thought he would make a good juror, but not saying he was going to jury right away or anything, she just appreciated how h analyzes and things. She wants to make it to top 5 with people she respects, he agreed. He offered her his jury vote at some point.

Then she said she didn't think Joseph would win AI arena, it would be Kimo or Rubina and Joseph kind of rubs her the wrong way at times. She said she tried to count votes and if he is on the block against Joseph, he would have her, Tkor and Rubina so she wondered where any other votes might come from because she is never involved in those talks. He mentioned a couple of people, but that is putting the ball back in his court again. She ended with saying she would try talking to Angela to see where her vote is, but she thinks that her and Joseph have kind or worked together during this game, so who knows.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

PostSubject: Re: Quinn veto   Quinn veto - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 05, 2024 3:13 am

As I posted on the other thread, they are being shown or told something in the house that they need to memorize. At first Chelsie was eyerolling about Cam's memory, but now that it is just her and him, he seems to be rattling these things off. She corrects him when needed. She knows much more detail than he does, but she seems to be making sure he has it.

In another room Rubina, Tkor and Kimo are studying together and Angela came into the room with them. Kimo was explaining to Tkor and Rubina that it will be questions, they will be in the booth thing and then said that means it is a double! Angela said a double what. He said a double eviction and she immediately started bawling. Leah had to come from the kitchen into the LR to help her stop crying (or whimpering at least).

MJ and Leah are cooking and MJ asked Chelsie and Cam if they would review with her later since she is cooking for have-nots (her and Kimo only) and others who plan to eat. Cam told Chelsie he doesn't need to help her out. Well guess what asshole, she would keep you safe AND she is cooking food for you like she does MOST of the time!

No sign of Quinn and Joseph ANYWHERE on the feeds, so I imagine Quinn is helping Joseph exclusively or letting him have the HOH to do his studying.

I am sick to death or stupid memory comps all the time. Last week was the chicken coop, but that isn't physical at all (not like it used to be anyway).
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

PostSubject: Re: Quinn veto   Quinn veto - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 05, 2024 3:34 am

There are apparently numbers associated with each of the clips, sound bites, pictures or whatever they are watching when the feeds go down. They are allowing Tkor to use Q-tips to mark numbers for things and she is even telling people she is doing it and running out of Q-tips. I can't believe that she hasn't been called to the DR to stop doing it and having them taken from her because they have always done that in the past. I guess those rules don't apply anymore or Tkor is just special!
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

PostSubject: Re: Quinn veto   Quinn veto - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 05, 2024 3:37 am

As soon as I posted the last email about Tkor and the Q-tips she was called to the DR. I hope she is getting called out for it!
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

PostSubject: Re: Quinn veto   Quinn veto - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 05, 2024 3:42 am

Well she came out of the DR in a couple of minutes, but I had my feeds on the kitchen. Not sure if she had to take down her Q-tip thing or not, but she didn't say anything, so apparently not.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

PostSubject: Re: Quinn veto   Quinn veto - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 05, 2024 3:50 am

Don't know if their answers are right, but Cam and Chelsie seem to rattle these off with many details of the pictures that others don't seem to know.

Angela seems to think she knows them so well, but she messes some people up and got a little pissed off when Tkor or Kimo told her to stop. Shen then went to help Joseph who suddenly appeared on the feeds and was screwing him up here and there, but correcting him on others. If I had to choose who was pulling this out it would be Cam or Chelsie unless they get nervous and make an early mistake. Leah and MJ are too busy cooking for everyone in the house (they apparently held dinner to eat with the have-nots).
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

PostSubject: Re: Quinn veto   Quinn veto - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 05, 2024 4:00 am

Joseph was able to escape Angela and found his way to go upstairs and ask Cam to help him study. Chelsie is in the kitchen eating and Cam does help Joseph. I don't think Chelsie would approve of that, she already told him to stop helping SOME others. I guess that means Cam won't be targeting Joseph if he happens to stay this week.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

PostSubject: Re: Quinn veto   Quinn veto - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 05, 2024 4:31 am

Rubina seems to be rattling the information off to the approval of Tkor and Kimo (again I don't know what the correct answers are). Joseph and Angela apparently split up the duties of remembering the numbers and the graphics with each one taking one of them. What a WEIRD little team that is.

I really hope if Cam wins that he will make some sort of move toward Tkor and Leah, but I'm not holding my breath.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

PostSubject: Re: Quinn veto   Quinn veto - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 05, 2024 5:07 am

Rubina seems to be doing well rattling things off. Tkor is using her crutch and still has to be corrected on A LOT of stuff. Haven't seen Chelsie, Cam or Joseph on the feeds for a while.

MJ is finally done cooking and cleaning up. She seems to be catching right up on the studying stuff, which surprises me. But, again, I don't know what is right and what is wrong.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

PostSubject: Re: Quinn veto   Quinn veto - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 05, 2024 5:17 am

Everyone keeps trying to escape Angela. She interjects when she isn't wanted and usually has it wrong. They are on like clue #40 right now and Chelsie asked her (after she followed her and Leah to the HOH room) what she needs help with and she said everything from 15 to the end. They keep studying in silence instead of telling her. Chelsie tries to tell her she has to get her own information straight before she talks to others about it, but she just doesn't take the damn hint. Leah should be working with her since SHE is the one who has forced Angela on everyone else in the damn house!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Quinn veto   Quinn veto - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Quinn veto
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next