Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Quinn veto

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Male Posts : 14422

Quinn veto - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quinn veto   Quinn veto - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 05, 2024 8:07 am

working as a tema for a comp like this and splitting up who remembers what does absolutely nothing. You cannot work in teams when the comp is actually played. I really have no idea who wiwll win something like this.

As far as T'kor and her q-tips thing goes. I have no problem with her doing it and the rules being lightened up on as long as it is accross the board and the others can do it as well. Now if she is hoarding all the q-tips and not letting anyone else have them, that's a whole different converstation
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Female Posts : 12460

PostSubject: Re: Quinn veto   Quinn veto - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 05, 2024 4:01 pm

The Q-tips aren't really going to be that big of a deal after all because Tkor can't carry the damn thing into the comp with her and without it she doesn't really do well.

Watching them spout the information back and forth to each other, I would say that Chelsie and Cam have the best handle on the information because they were quizzing each other by asking about random numbers instead of just saying them in order, and both of them were very good at that. The others are going in order over and over and over. Unless it is before and after, than won't help them.

Rubina also seems to have a good handle on them. Kimo is okay, but not as good as others. Chelsie will stay in until Angela, Joseph (if there), Kimo (if there) and maybe Leah are out and then throw it. I think Cam is probably the odds on favorite. Chelsie and Rubina after that.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

PostSubject: Re: Quinn veto   Quinn veto - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 05, 2024 4:46 pm

I read somewhere that they were told to pay attention to the order so this could very well be a before after. I do think it would be funny if that was just a red herring production threw at them. What would be even funnier is if these videos had nothing to do with the comp tonight, the veto comp or anything at all and was just a way to keep them on their toes. That would actually be something good to introduce into the game. Then they don't know what to pay attention to and what not to
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

PostSubject: Re: Quinn veto   Quinn veto - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 05, 2024 5:18 pm

ctown28 wrote:
I read somewhere that they were told to pay attention to the order so this could very well be a before after.  I do think it would be funny if that was just a red herring production threw at them.  What would be even funnier is if these videos had nothing to do with the comp tonight, the veto comp or anything at all and was just a way to keep them on their toes.  That would actually be something good to introduce into the game.  Then they don't know what to pay attention to and what not to

It would be great if they did that! And I might add that you have been saying for as long as I can remember that they need to change this kind of thing up where they don't use it in the HOH comp, but then use it in the veto comp a few days later.

I did read after I posted that they were told to pay attention to the order, and that may set it up for before and after. But, there were several things that had more than 1 picture, like Pooch and Lisa and a couple of others that had 2 or 3 variations, so I am guessing the details in the pictures are important as well. When Chelsie and Cam were studying, they were making comments about this person had a hat, this one wore gloves, etc., but I didn't really hear anyone else going into that kind of detail.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

PostSubject: Re: Quinn veto   Quinn veto - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 05, 2024 6:55 pm

Angela went in and checked with Cam about the vote and he told her the vote is Kimo tonight. She said okay, but when she walked away she said she doesn't like that others make all the decisions and she should be able to do what she wants to do for HER game. I guess she is trying to be like Leah now.

Nobody told her she HAS to vote that way, she asked what the consensus is and was told, what she does after that is her own choice. That being said, she also mumbled a bit saying something about "can't do anything" or something so I wonder if she is going to try to flip something now?

The weird thing is that she knows about the possibility of a girls alliance and she knows Kimo voted against her last week (we saw that in the clip), and she was helping Joseph with the video clips last night, so I don't know what she thinks is bad about voting out Kimo. Who does she want to leave? Is it Joseph because of him being harsh with her? But if that is true, then why work with him last night? If she wants Rubina to go, I guess she doesn't want her to be part of the girls or something?

Interestingly Leah is now throwing Angela under the bus when people are discussing votes by saying she will probably try to save Joseph because they "go way back" together. I suppose this could be Leah's attempt to distance herself from Angela (now that she is in jury) and not go on the block next to her. But it could very well be that she ends up in that spot this week and I would laugh my ass off over that!
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

PostSubject: Re: Quinn veto   Quinn veto - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 05, 2024 10:14 pm

Throwing Angela to the side now that she is in jury would make the whole thing for naught. Word would definitely get back to Angela in jury house how LEah was using her and they all know how unstable Angela can be. It would not take much for Angela to flip and change her vote. Remember, Leah will not be able to talk to her in a one on one capacity should she end up in the final 2.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

PostSubject: Re: Quinn veto   Quinn veto - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 05, 2024 10:25 pm

ctown28 wrote:
Throwing Angela to the side now that she is in jury would make the whole thing for naught.  Word would definitely get back to Angela in jury house how LEah was using her and they all know how unstable Angela can be.  It would not take much for Angela to flip and change her vote.  Remember, Leah will not be able to talk to her in a one on one capacity should she end up in the final 2.

Leah believes that NO MATTER WHAT Angela will vote for her. But Angela's loyalty only lasts a short time and then she moves on. She was ready to pop off while getting ready for the show today after she asked Cam about the vote and he said it was Kimo. She was talking under her breath saying she doesn't get a chance to say and do what is best for her. So I guess she was expecting Cam to ask for her opinion on the vote? Cam doesn't talk game with Angela so why the hell would he do that today? If she wanted a discussion why not talk to people who actually DO talk a little game with her?

At any rate, now she was on the wrong side of the vote and didn't know it until after the eviction was revealed. I'm guessing she spent the first 10 minutes following the eviction telling Kimo people lied to her about the vote.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Quinn veto   Quinn veto - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Quinn veto
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3